[Twisted-Python] Running twistd with a compiled file

Albert Brandl albert.brandl at weiermayer.com
Thu Apr 21 12:28:58 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 08:17:04AM -0400, Itamar Turner-Trauring wrote:
> The .tac file (or application.py) should typically be two lines of code,
> just importing everything from elsewhere, so really just having it in
> Python seems the easiest solution.

This is a good argument. I was afraid that having the application as
source code might help in reverse engineering it, but starting the
debugger in the application does not reveal much information for modules
that are compiled.

Thanks & best regards,

Albert
--
Albert Brandl
Weiermayer Solutions GmbH      | Abteistraße 12, A-4813 Altmünster