[Twisted-Python] file descriptor cannot be a negative integer (-1)

ruslan usifov ruslan.usifov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:34:24 MDT 2010

I implement specific proxy server, so after analyze i think that this
happens if client disconnected from server, but server already made
connection to proxied service, so call resumeProducing() (in connectionMade
), throws exception (because socket already closed)  "file descriptor can
not be a negative integer (-1)"

So this looks like my bug