[Twisted-Python] file descriptor cannot be a negative integer (-1)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Sep 19 22:08:16 MDT 2010

On Sep 17, 2010, at 8:21 PM, ruslan usifov wrote:

> Its a simply fastcgi proxy, which reads all request(analize it, do some pending things and then proxy request to real worker)

I am very curious about your problem, but I cannot help you with it with the incomplete snippets you have provided.  Can you reduce your program to a smaller test program that produces this traceback?

Here is a guide to producing a useful example: <http://sscce.org/>

> Thank for your help.

Thanks for reporting the bug.  I hope you can provide us with enough information to get it fixed :).

If you use the kqreactor.py from <http://trac.calendarserver.org/browser/CalendarServer/trunk/twext/internet/kqreactor.py>, does it make any difference, or do you still see the same traceback?