[Twisted-Python] Announcing Twisted 10.1.0pre2!

Thomas Hervé therve at free.fr
Wed Sep 15 02:52:40 MDT 2010

Le lundi 13 septembre 2010 à 13:39 +0100, Jonathan Lange a écrit :

> > Please download the tarballs and test them as much as possible. I
> > intend to do a final release within the next 2 weeks, if I didn't die
> > by ingestion of poutine.
>
> Since you're the first person to do a release after I wrote the
> process document, I have to know: did it help? any bugs? any
> missing/confusing bits?

It helped a lot. Releasing is mostly about reading the document and
pasting at the command line. It also caught outdated data in README and
INSTALL.

The indirection of the information in separate bugs is a bit difficult,
but this means we should just fix those :).

Regarding the announcement email, I should probably put up for review a
little bit longer, to catch version typos and basic english errors...

--
Thomas