[Twisted-Python] kqreactor implemented with select.kqueue for Python26 up

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Sat Oct 30 12:42:13 MDT 2010

Hi all

Fiddling with kqreactor on the Mac (SnowLeopard) I came across the docs

http://docs.python.org/library/select.html#kqueue-objects

May I ask the list:

- is somebody working on an implementation of kqreactor with select.kqueue

- is implementing kqreactor for Python26 up with select.kqueue() a
worthwhile undertaking

I only had the best of experiences with FreeBSD for our production
servers running with the PyKQueue 1.4 port kqreactor so far, but using
kqreactor with a port when a standard implementatino is available seemed
to me a bit odd.

Mahalo, Werner