[Twisted-Python] problem using imap mail client

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Oct 15 08:53:16 MDT 2010

On 04:36 am, jimgardener at gmail.com wrote:
>I installed version 10.1 frpm the ppa ..Now ,it justs waits after
>taking the
>hostname,user/password..

It doesn't sound like an IMAP4 problem in particular.  It sounds like
you have some connectivity issues.  Debug the connection not being set
up, don't worry about the IMAP4 particulars until that's working.
>Is there a way to generate a local copy of the documentation?..so I can
>browse while offline?

You can use pydoctor as was suggested, or you can download a development
snapshot (which won't exactly match up with 10.1, but it'll be fairly
close) from <http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/builds/>.

Jean-Paul