[Twisted-Python] Conch for file transfer?

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Sat Oct 9 16:23:42 MDT 2010

Whoops, I had already replied to this yesterday but apparently to the
wrong list.

That's a very helpful thing, but it appears to be about writing a
client for file transfer. The hard part (which I, one day later of
source trawling, still can't figure out how to do), is a *server*
that:

1) accepts incoming files
2) runs commands (preferably custom ones and not arbitrary shell ones)
3) can be manholed into for manual stuff

But I'm beginning to think I'm better off doing (1) and (2) with twisted.web.

thanks for your reply,
Laurens