[Twisted-Python] Conch for file transfer?

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Fri Oct 8 11:35:23 MDT 2010

Hi,

Is there any documentation about using Conch for file transfer anywhere?

I'm interested in doing a continuous deployment thing using it. That
means two parts:
1) the ability to submit changes: the hard part here is file transfer
of the binary diffs
2) the ability to control a subprocess: basically like supervisord but
not written with medusa
3) manual intervention would be nice, so manhole

I can't find any documentation or examples, but these classes do exist.

I've considered giving up and just using HTTPS instead for file
transfer and control. Good idea or not?

thanks in advance
lvh