[Twisted-Python] ConFoo 2011 Call for Speakers

Yannick Gingras ygingras at ygingras.net
Wed Oct 6 20:49:12 EDT 2010

Greetings Twisters,
  We, Montréal-Python, are the coordinators of the Python track at
ConFoo 2011 and we are very proud to announce our call for speakers.

PHP-Québec, Montréal-Python, Montreal.rb, W3Qc, and OWASP Montréal are
organizing the first edition of the ConFoo conference, which will be
held in Montréal on March 9th through 11th at the Hilton Bonaventure
Hotel.  With over 500 expected attendees, ConFoo is one of the largest
Web development conference in North America.

ConFoo is about the Web, but it's also about showcasing the strengths
of different technologies.  Do you think that Python beats all the
other languages out there for Web development?  Do you think that
Twisted knocks Tornado's socks off?  Come and tell us why!

Sessions are one hour long and you can present in French or in
English, which ever your prefer.  Submissions are due for November 26;
for more details, visit the ConFoo website:

  http://confoo.ca/en/call-for-papers

By the way, we are perfectly aware that there is a slight clash with
PyCon.  You should not worry about that since all Python talks will
happen before Friday, giving you plenty of time for the commute
towards Atlanta.

Share the word!

--
Yannick Gingras