[Twisted-Python] wxReactor Issues

RSGames Support rsgames at inbox.com
Sun Nov 14 10:28:18 MST 2010

Hi,
Well, I close the application (by clicking the X). Then a few seconds later, Ubuntu comes up with a dialog asking me if I want to force quit the application. gdb reports the following when I force quit: Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.

As far as to why it is crashing, I'm almost positive it is because there are two threads that aren't getting stopped properly.
Thank you.