[Twisted-Python] twisted.web, url -> resource mapping and isLeaf questions

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Nov 30 03:42:40 EST 2010

On Nov 30, 2010, at 1:07 AM, David wrote:

> Isn't there a more natural way of doing things ?

No.

I'm not sure what you're asking here; it seems like you've figured out the resource model.  It has some rough edges, which we are trying to eventually fix (see, for example, <http://tm.tl/3621>).  But the things you're talking about are just how it works; <http://example.com/> is a collection, just like <http://example.com/foo/>, so it behaves in a consistent way.

(This message may be more appropriate for the twisted-web list.)