[Twisted-Python] ProcessProtocol stdin/stdout loop

Dominic van Berkel dominic at baudvine.net
Sun Nov 14 10:07:18 EST 2010

Hi all,

It appears that I have managed to loop a ProcessProtocol subclass's
transport.write() right back into its outReceived.  It's not directly
called, which leads me to believe that somehow stdin and stdout got tied
up.  Anything thrown at transport.write() doesn't appear to reach the
actual process.  I checked by running `cat > log` through it, the file
'log' is created but remains empty.

I am baffled, but will continue to poke at it.  In the meantime, I'd
love to hear if anyone has a clue as to what I might have messed up.

Thanks,
--
Dominic van Berkel
"You don't have conversations with microprocessors. You tell them what