[Twisted-Python] wxReactor Issues

RSGames Support rsgames at inbox.com
Sat Nov 13 23:34:01 EST 2010

Hi,
Yes, I tried the code below with no luck.
The OnClose() event calls this:
def KillSock():
 if wxreactor.WxReactor.callFromThread is not None:
    oldStop = wxreactor.WxReactor.stop
    def stopFromThread(self):
        reactor.callFromThread(oldStop)
    wxreactor.WxReactor.stop = stopFromThread
 reactor.stop()

When I ran this code in gdb, it did not say the two threads exited like they should do.

Thank you.
-Ryan