[Twisted-Python] twisted daemonize problem

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:50:38 EST 2010

I seem to have things working OK with twistd.

My app is a batch scheduling system that listens for commands via xmlrpc.
It is very simple at this point, and I'm attaching it.  I would welcome any
suggestions for improvement, since I'm a newb to twisted, and a lot of this
was guesswork.

task.py is a seperate file because otherwise pickle doesn't work.  t6.tac is
the server, and a toy client is client4.py.