[Twisted-Python] Job Opening - Telecommute or Relocation Possible - New Jersey

Matthew Williams mgwilliams at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:23:29 MDT 2010

TelTech Systems is hiring!

We are looking for candidates with a strong background in network
programming using Twisted. Telecommunications experience (particularly
VoIP) is also important. We use SER+SEMS for the most part.

Pluses include knowledge of PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, and other front-
end technologies.

To learn more about our company and products, visit teltechcorp.com, trapcall.com
, and spoofcard.com.

This is a full-time position, but contractors with the right skill set
may be considered.

Please feel free to post to the list or reply to me personally with
any questions.

Matthew Williams
TelTech Systems Inc.