[Twisted-Python] Looking for Twisted programmers at Fluidinfo

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Thu May 27 18:56:14 MDT 2010

Apologies for a job posting, but we're looking to hire Twisted people at
Fluidinfo (http://fluidinfo.com) . We wrote FluidDB using Twisted from top
to bottom.  We love Twisted. In fact, we closed a funding deal a week ago
and the company's first check is being written to the Twisted Software
Foundation.  We wrote and use txAMQP, txRDQ, Twisted interfaces to Avro,
Zookeeper, and Amazon S3 & EC2.  We give talks on Twisted (we have a couple
in the upcoming EuroPycon) and I am personally addicted to the myriad
slippery beauties of Twisted deferreds :-)

So there you go. Want to work (preferably!) in New York in a cool startup
with a team of hackers who love Twisted?  Of course you do! See
http://fluidinfo.com/jobs & google FluidDB or Fluidinfo for more.

[We now return you to regular programming.]

Terry