[Twisted-Python] can the reactor be told to stop processing events and to just queue them?

Gabriel Rossetti gabriel.rossetti at arimaz.com
Thu May 27 06:08:50 MDT 2010

Hello everyone,

is there a way to tell the reactor to just queue the events and not to
process them for a specific protocol? I have two protocols running on my
reactor, one that monitors the network and one for a usb device, I'd
like to pause the event processing for the network side when certain
msgs arrive on the usb protocol and then unpause it later on. I know I
can create a queue and add the network msgs and process them later but I
find it redundant to do so when twisted already has an event queue.

Thank you,
Gabriel