[Twisted-Python] listenTCP in a TAC

Donal McMullan donal.mcmullan at gmail.com
Tue May 11 07:11:24 MDT 2010

Hi Godson - thanks for the reply... I had tried disowning the parent.
I was actually getting unexpected behaviour on setServiceParent, but
that's another story. I'll try again with TCPServer tomorrow, but for
now I'm just keen to know if there are any bad interactions between
Applications and listenTCP.

Thanks