[Twisted-Python] Comparing "Stackless Python + Nonblocking Stackless Modules" with Twisted.

Peter Cai newptcai at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:57:39 MDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Andrew Francis <andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter:

> I think things get more complex when one is dealing with multiple end-points in sequence (now callbacks are chained) or one is using iterators (cooperators/coiterators now needed?). What light-weight threads do is make things synchronous and make the control flow obvious to the programmer (because one is relying on Python to provide the control flow).

I have same feeling that when Twisted got quite complex when one has
to make sequential asynchronous calls because we can't see the flow
control because what to do next is decided in callbacks.

> Cheers,
> Andrew

look to the things around you,the immediate world around you, if you
are alive,it will mean something to you ——Paul Strand