[Twisted-Python] Reactor Spinning?

Moxie Marlinspike moxie at thoughtcrime.org
Wed May 5 08:22:54 MDT 2010

I've confirmed that when spinning the FD corresponds with a client
connection.  What would you suggest logging that might provide some insight?

Given what I understand about manholes, the fact that this only occurs
in a production environment which must remain high performance means
that might not be an option for me.

- moxie

--
http://www.thoughtcrime.org