[Twisted-Python] Nothing Succeeds Like Success (Stories)

Alexandre Quessy alexandre at quessy.net
Tue Mar 23 07:15:36 MDT 2010

Hello,
I am in a hurry, but here are a few projects I am working on. They all
use Twisted. They are all intended to be used in audio-video artworks
and tools.

 * Toonloop : (toonloop.com) Software suite for performing with live
frame by frame animation creation
 * Lunch : (http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/lunch) Simple process launcher
for complex distributed setup
 * Scenic : (http://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/scenic) Telepresence software
for wide bandwidth networks and oriented toward live performances
 * Purity : (http://wiki.dataflow.ws/Purity) Python library for Pure
Data dynamic patching to create audio patches.

Cheers,

2010/3/23 Itamar Turner-Trauring <itamar at itamarst.org>:
> On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 22:39 -0400, Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
>
>> If you're a happy Twisted user who has used Twisted to do something
>> cool, *please* send in a blurb for the success stories page!  This
>> could translate into more money and more development for Twisted, thus
>> making it even more awesome.  This goes double if you're a sponsor:
>> please let us know why you sponsored and how happy you were that you
>> did :).
>
> I'll see if I can write something up for ITA.
>
> We should also add all the projects from the launchpad tx (those that
> have actual releases, anyway) to the ProjectsUsingTwisted page.
>
> My "itamar" account appears to no longer be able to edit wiki pages -
> could someone fix that? Thanks!

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/