[Twisted-Python] http://twistedmatrix.com/ trac installation updated

Thijs Triemstra | Collab lists at collab.nl
Tue Mar 16 12:50:50 MDT 2010

On 16 Mar 2010, at 13:48, Mikhail Terekhov wrote

> I'm not an expert on css so I can't comment on that. The thing is that I've
> never seen that behavior in any other Trac site on the net, so it is something
> twistedmatrix specific IMHO.
>
>>> In addition to that the menu is overlapped in FF but this was the same
>>> way before
>>> update. BTW in IE6 menu is OK.
>>
>> Which menu is that?
>>
> The Wiki/Timeline/... and Login/Preferences/..., see attached screen shot.

I think the Trac installation was updated (the software) but not the template with all the css, so it's trying to make an early (alpha?) version of Trac 0.11 look like Trac 0.11.6.

Is it possible to take a clean css export from a new Trac environment and merge the existing css styles in there? Let me know if you need help with that of course.

Cheers,

Thijs