[Twisted-Python] Creating a daemon from my application

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 15:00:14 MDT 2010

Ok the below works:

from twisted.application import service,internet
from nfdmessenger import ServerContextFactory
from twisted.internet import ssl, reactor

def get_service():
    serverContext =  ServerContextFactory()
    return internet.SSLServer(2000, serverContext)

application=service.Application('nfdm')
service=get_service()
service.setServiceParent(application)