[Twisted-Python] Get Twisted 10.0 in to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Free Ekanayaka free at 64studio.com
Tue Mar 9 05:39:01 MST 2010

Hi Esteve,

|--==> On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:03:31 +0100 (CET), "Esteve Fernandez" <esteve at sindominio.net> said:

  EF> Thanks! However, there are some glitches in the packages you uploaded to Debian:

  EF> - they skipped 9.0.0-2, and thus #566395 and #566913 are open again
  EF> - python-twisted doesn't depend on >= 10.0.0, but >= 9.0

Oh, you're right! Thanks for reporting.

  EF> Those bugs were fixed in the packages in our PPA, though.

Apart from these tweaks to the core twisted source package, are there
other particular changes you had to do in the rest of twisted-X source
packages in the PPA?

  EF> What should we do next? Can the currently packages in Debian be revoked or do
  EF> we have to prepare new ones?

I've just prepared a new revision (10.0.0-2) with the two fixes you
reported and gonna upload it soon.

Ciao!

Free