[Twisted-Python] Twisted 9.0.0?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Mar 4 11:55:50 MST 2010

This has been discussed before, on distutils-sig - there's a _giant_ thread, but I think the most relevant message is <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/distutils-sig/2009-December/015064.html>.

Now that our release process is better documented (THANK YOU JML), you might be able to have a look at <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReleaseProcess> and figure out where 'setup.py upload' could fit in without uploading a tarball that is _not_ actually our official release.