[Twisted-Python] qtreactor and Linux problems

Renan Mathias Fernandes renan at renanfernandes.org
Tue Mar 2 12:09:38 MST 2010

Hello Guys,

	I am trying to learn how to use the qtreactor (I am using pyQT and TwistedMatrix) but i am facing few issues.
	I created a simple Ui, just a MainWindow and a QTreeWidget.
	The point is: I can execute and See my MainWindow using the code below under Mac OS X, but if I execute the same code on Linux, it will show me only the window, without the QTreeWidget.
	I noticied that the issue is under the install() method, since I can see the Window correctly if I remove the install() method.
	Does anyone know if I am missing something?

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

"""The user interface for our app"""

import os,sys

from qt4reactor import install;