[Twisted-Python] Anyone working on a Twisted txRiak?

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 31 00:01:24 EDT 2010

On Mar 30, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Ray Cote wrote:

> Curious to know if anyone is working on an interface between Twisted and Riak.
>  <http://basho.com/Riak.html>
>
> Before we started one, thought I'd reach out first to ensure we're not duplicating efforts.
> --Ray

I can't say for sure, but given that archives of this mailing list post are already showing up as the top hit for "txriak" and "twisted riak" for me, I think you're pretty safe on getting started with it :).

Be sure to mention when you have a release so we can add it to <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ProjectsUsingTwisted>.