[Twisted-Python] Twisted easy bugs, and other thoughts about getting people involved in Twisted

Maarten ter Huurne maarten at treewalker.org
Wed Mar 17 04:19:54 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 17 March 2010, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Then it actually scrapes the Trac-rendered HTML because the CSV export
> (as far as I know) can't tell us answers to questions like, "How many
> people were active on this bug?" I find that's a useful thing to show
> off.

Not sure if it helps in your case, but I once made a script that produced a
table of tickets associated with a milestone, to include with release notes.
It needed the 1-line summary, which was not included in the CSV export. I
thought I would have to resort to scraping the HTML, but then found that the
RSS feed contained all the info I needed.

Bye,
		Maarten