[Twisted-Python] http://twistedmatrix.com/ trac installation updated

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Mon Mar 15 18:36:26 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 09:30:05AM -0500, Mikhail Terekhov wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 1:44 AM, Glyph Lefkowitz
> <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Mar 11, 2010, at 3:05 PM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
> >
> > If you notice anything broken about the website now, please point it
> > out.
> >
> > Also, the spacing on the revision log and repository browser seems wrong;
> > many table rows are double height for some reason.
> > Still, I'm not complaining - just the fact that things paginate now has made
> > the experience of doing triage much more pleasant!
>
> In case of FF-3.6 the rows are triple height and filled in a funny ragged way.

There's a <span class="expand">&nbsp;</span> in the markup at the
beginning of the first cell in each row, followed by an <a> tag that
actually links to the directory in question. For some reason, <a> tags
in that table have "display: block" (/trac/chrome/common/css/browser.css,
line 50) which among other things forces them to start on a new line,
beginning of the cell), or the "display:block" was removed (making the
<a> follow the <span> on the same line), or the &nbsp; was removed
(collapsing the <span> to zero height so it wouldn't leave a gap),
things should be prettier.

> In addition to that the menu is overlapped in FF but this was the same
> way before
> update. BTW in IE6 menu is OK.

Which menu is that?