[Twisted-Python] [Twisted] #4331: SIGCHLD causes "Interrupted system call" errors on Python 2.4, in a fresh SVN checkout (was: SIGCHILD causes "Interrupted system call" errors on Python 2.4, in a fresh SVN checkout)

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Mar 14 16:15:13 EDT 2010

Also regarding Trac issues; I'm not sure if this one is new, but I received this message from the ticket notifier and I noticed that since the only thing that changed is the ticket subject, there appears to be no indication of who changed it or what changed, unless you look at the 'subject' line of the email.