[Twisted-Python] R: Twisted Python on Nokia E71x (Running the phone Python Interpreter)

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Sat Mar 6 04:32:01 EST 2010

On a different note: has anyone figured out how to make the PyS60 GUI
abstraction layer (appuifw) work with Twisted?

Almost all of the API (the stuff that isn't stdlib) is non-blocking,
but I have no idea how to make it work nicely with the Twisted
reactor. So far I'm writing the app on it using just the stdlib but
that's proving to be amazingly annoying (no way of doing ssl cert
verification? really?) :-|

Thanks in advance,
Laurens