[Twisted-Python] Multiple clients

Szabolcs Balogh bszabolcs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:16:27 MDT 2010

On Friday 18 June 2010 19:24:54 Glyph Lefkowitz wrote:
> This is actually a FAQ:
>
> <http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#HowdoImakeTwis
> tedtalktomultipleclientsconnecttomultipleservers>

"Sometimes people ask this question when they write a function that calls
connectTCP, then reactor.run(). You don't usually need to call reactor.run()
yourself; let twistd do it. If you do need to call it yourself, call it just
once after your initial setup. When reactor.run() exits, your program should
too."

It sounds good, but if I don't call reactor.run() after connectSSL doesn't
happens anything... If I call reactor.run() after connectSSL, it works
properly...