[Twisted-Python] Announcing TwistedSim: A simulator for your Twisted application

Hatem Oraby hatem.oraby at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 22:56:04 MDT 2010

Hello,

I'd like to share with you a project that I've been working on: TwistedSim
is a simulator/emulator that loads your Twisted applications and run then
under a simulated network.TwistedSim could save you a lot of developing time
and debugging time, TwistedSim offers you efficient and reproducible testing
environment.
Please check the project at http://code.google.com/p/twistedsim/

Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated. I would like to hear from
you.

Best Regards,
Oraby