[Twisted-Python] SMTP Client Blocking Connects

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 19 21:45:51 MDT 2010

On Jul 19, 2010, at 1:19 PM, Jason J. W. Williams wrote:

> Sorry it took me a week...thanks for looking at it. This is an
> approximation of just the SMTP logic that I thought was blocking. It
> appears not to block, but has an issue executing the other deferreds.
>
> http://gist.github.com/481684

Well, whew!  I'm glad that you haven't discovered a bug that serious, at least :).

(Apologies that I don't have the energy to sift through all that code and figure out what the problem is right now.  If you wrote a unit test it would probably be easier to check into; not that I'm promising anything myself...)