[Twisted-Python] 10.1 release follow-up

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Tue Jul 6 07:39:26 MDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 02:09:47PM +0100, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> The delay on waiting for the ticket to be reviewed happened last time also.
>
> I don't really have any ideas as to what to do about it, but I'd like
> to avoid the experience of sitting around for hours killing time at my
> computer on a weekend waiting for a review that may never come.

This might be an argument for always having two people go through the
release process together: firstly, so that one can write the ticket and
the other can review it, and secondly to keep the release process Bus
Factor above 1:

    http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/browser/tags/releases/twisted-10.1.0/twisted/python/_release.py#L29