[Twisted-Python] 10.1 release follow-up

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 04:21:40 MDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml at mumak.net> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> As you've seen, the Twisted 10.1.0 release is out there.

Just a note that I tried to view the release process document but I'm
getting "Could not connect" errors.

I don't recall anyone mentioning this before, but it would be great if
there was a "What's new in Twisted X.Y.Z" mini-article that's
hand-written with every release. If it was something like
http://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/2.7.html and even used the same
template, that would be cool. Coming from the perspective of a Twisted
*user* I'd love to see a small snippet of how to use deferred
cancellation or endpoints without necessarily having to hunt down the
full documentation.

Anyway, good job everyone on this release!

Thanks,
Reza

--
Reza Lotun