[Twisted-Python] 10.1 release follow-up

exarkun at twistedmatrix.com exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Jul 5 08:36:25 EDT 2010

On 08:23 am, jml at mumak.net wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:08 AM,  <exarkun at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>>Thanks for your work on this release, and congratulations on getting
>>it
>>out the door. :)
>>
>>I'm curious about plans to update the documentation on the website and
>>distribute the .exe Windows installers.
>
>Oops, forgot to switch over the symlink for the docs. That's done now.

Great, thanks!

One thing that it looks like we missed again (and I'm not surprised,
it's not well documented) is the Google Analytics doc template changes.
This is mentioned on the APIDocs page, but maybe not described in
sufficient detail?

>I don't remember anyone saying anything about exes until now.

These are mentioned on ReleaseProcess (Cut the tarballs & installers,
3.4), but apparently only in one of the several places where they need
to be handled.  This is the first release where we're trying to provide
them (#4427).

Jean-Paul