[Twisted-Python] lore2sphinx table handling?

Tim Allen screwtape at froup.com
Mon Jan 4 18:32:05 MST 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 06:08:17PM -0600, Kevin Horn wrote:
> Any of these formats should work fine, but I'm curious as to what people (in
> particular the core devs) think as to which should be the preferred method
> in the Sphinx documentation.

I'm not a core dev, but I'll chime in so that at least you'll have some
feedback if nobody else does. :)

I think the List Table format is probably the easiest to maintain in
a simple text editor, followed by the Simple Table format. CSV mode
looks like it's really designed for you to keep the table in an external
file and edit it in a spreadsheet, or regenerate it from a database, and
while Grid Tables look pretty, actually editing them requires an Emacs
mode, or a lot of patience.