[Twisted-Python] HOTDOT , Love the code, I'm curious about your thought's on it's goals and some other solutions with orbited

adamjamesdrew same theiklabs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:17:21 EST 2010

I c that you have used the embedded morbiq with the restq interface.

To replace the morbidQ restq.py would I just create an activeMQ.py factory
class?

Since twisted is hosting both django and orbited you have access to the
session data. If you had an architecture like so what are some strategies
for handling security of orbited

apache->mod_wsgi->django

javascript->orbited->twisted->activemq or rabbitmq

Here are some potential use cases.
Case #1
Everyone has access to read any Q
Write's to the Q are done via a secret account on the server side code can
be called an authenticated via standard ajax

Case #2
Only logged in users have access to a private Q
Write's to the Q are done via a secret account on the server side code can
be called an authenticated via standard ajax

Thanks a lot