[Twisted-Python] multiprocessing capability?

Mark Wright markscottwright at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:46:45 MST 2010

Weird, I was looking into doing something similar for the Paxos
algorithm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paxos_algorithm), but I
decided I didn't have the time right now.

If you haven't, I recommend that you check out Paxos Made Live:
http://labs.google.com/papers/paxos_made_live.html

That paper has some nice details about google's experience
implementing a production quality Paxos library - most importantly,
don't let the simplicity of the algorithm mislead you into thinking
that a real implementation will also be simple.  I found it a little
depressing...