[Twisted-Python] Reactor events help request ..

Watson, David David.Watson at windriver.com
Wed Feb 24 07:31:59 MST 2010

Hi Andrew ..

I want to thank you for your help .. I just looked at the link articles that you suggested and that sounds like the correct diagnosis to the problem .. I thought that there was a solution somewhere, I was just not able to find the correct information to aid in finding out what was actually happening .. With your guidance, I think this may be the problem, I'll let you know how I fair out ..

Thanks again for your help, I had just about given up on solving this problem ..

Cheers

Dave W.