[Twisted-Python] Looking for companies doing Twisted

Nicolas Dietrich nicolas.dietrich at hkx-online.de
Mon Feb 22 08:49:47 MST 2010

Hi there,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so sorry for the spam in
advance. Anyway:

I'm looking for companies which might be interested in developing a booking
system for an emerging Germany-based long-distance railway undertaking during
this year. This will be a distributed system, so Twisted might be a good
solution for this.

Please approach me directly for any details.

Thankful for all hints,
Nicolas