[Twisted-Python] fast high load protocol

Vlad Shevchenko vlad.shevchenko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 10:04:53 MST 2010

Thanks a lot, Stephen.

AMP probably is what I looking for. Now I can handle a much more
clients (2 times more without significantly increasing response time).
Server can also handle 3 times more clients without any errors, but
response time grow up. I check for netstat and find out Recv-Q about
1706013 on client-side of AMP and Send-Q about 642288 on AMP
server-side. Is this meant:
    - OS needs tuning (ulimit or ifconfig)
    - or Twisted/Python can't handle so much amp-connections?

CPU utilization < 10%, free memory about 500M from 1.7G.

I'd appreciate any help.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Stephen Thorne <stephen at thorne.id.au> wrote:

> Vlad,
>
> Have you considered using twisted.protocols.amp ?
>
> --
> Regards,
> Stephen Thorne
> Development Engineer