[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 5

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Fri Feb 5 12:33:28 MST 2010

Hi Kevin

I just tried building under Python 2.5.2 and got this:

    $ python lore2sphinx.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "lore2sphinx.py", line 32, in <module>
        from table import Table
      File "/home/terry/s/net/lore2sphinx/table.py", line 214
        row_lines = list(izip_longest(*row_split, fillvalue=''))
                                                          ^
    SyntaxError: invalid syntax

>From a quick look at table.py, I don't see the problem.  I have to go to a
meeting now, so can't dig into it ATM. Also, I have Spinx 0.6.3 installed,
not 0.6.4

BTW, why is there a Python 2.6 requirement?  I wrote all the FluidDB docs
in Sphinx with 2.5 (http://doc.fluidinfo.com/fluidDB/).

Terry