[Twisted-Python] Sending jpeg data over TCP/IP

gary clark burslem2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 08:42:20 EST 2010

There are probably several way to accomplish this I just needed to think about it a wee bit longer. One way would be to prepend an identifier to the file,strip the header from the raw data on reception and then save the image. I dont think its complicated. I may need a seperate server to handle the files though.

Thanks,
Garyc