[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 5

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:48:14 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Tristan Seligmann
<mithrandi at mithrandi.net>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Kevin Horn <kevin.horn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > After looking at this some more, it looks as though "izip_longest" is the
> > culprit...introduced in 2.6.
> >
> > Why its giving a syntax error, though, is beyond me.
>
> The problem is the function call syntax:

> You have keyword arguments after *args, and this is only valid in 2.6 and
> up.
> --
> mithrandi, i Ainil en-Balandor, a faer Ambar

Ah, thanks for that.  I don't typically use that syntax, and I thought it
looked kind of goofy, but that's the way the signature for izip_longest is
in the docs, so I used it there.  And since it was introduced in 2.6...

All makes sense now...

Thanks again!

Kevin Horn