[Twisted-Python] Lore to Sphinx Conversion Progress Report 5

Kevin Horn kevin.horn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:21:56 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Terry Jones <terry at jon.es> wrote:

> >  - It looks fine under Google chrome
>
> Argh, having said that, I just noticed the table of contents is below and
> to the right of the main page content.  An example page that exhibits this
> is http://twistedsphinx.funsize.net/projects/conch/howto/conch_client.html

I think this has to do with the (extremely hackish, and certainly not very
solid) way that the layout is done at the moment.  It's a combination of
Trac and Sphinx layout, so it ends up kinda goofy, with strange floats and
negative margins and whatnot (though not in a way that makes sense to me).

I don't see the problem you describe unless I shrink my browser down below a
certain minimum size.  It could certainly stand improvement.

> Terry

Kevin Horn