[Twisted-Python] Using Twisted and GTK2

Ramiro Alba Queipo raq at cttc.upc.edu
Wed Feb 3 07:48:39 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

I recently new about Twisted and saw it as the best way to deal with a
client/server network application (I use python long time ago). Really
wonderful. I now intend to write a GTK client that can send commands and
transfers files to the server and from it.
I started to learn how to write applications not using 'Perspective
Broker', but when I reached to the example pbgtk2.py to authenticate and
send echo commands, I could no see a way the same with a PB. Is that
true?. Is, anyway the best alternative (I mean PB) to write the
application I intend to?

Thanks in advance
Regards

--
Ramiro Alba

Centre Tecnològic de Tranferència de Calor
http://www.cttc.upc.edu

Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeries
Industrial i Aeronàutica de Terrassa
Colom 11, E-08222, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: (+34) 93 739 86 46

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,