[Twisted-Python] Question about processes in python

Reza Lotun rlotun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:12:24 MDT 2010

> You don't have to write it to disk - you can use cStringIO.

Sorry, please disregard this - I was thinking about something else.

The way I've done Python process spawning before was to have my code
predefined in a string, and then launched via a ProcessProtocol. You
can do tricks whereby you have your code actually defined in a string,
then you generate your Python source to run tests/etc. on *that*, and
then you send your code-string to python -c when you actually want to
run it in a separate process.

I remember playing around with inspect before, but I gave up at some
point and took the path of least resistance.

Cheers,
Reza

--
Reza Lotun