[Twisted-Python] Network newbie

Brian Duffy brduffy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:36:28 MDT 2010

I have been wondering how I could develop a python application which would
make it easy for users of this application to share small amounts of textual
information over the Internet.

The information is not confidential but I would like to ensure that it is
coming from and generated by the application in question using ssl. I want
it to be easy for users of the application to identify and communicate with
other users of the application.

What type of network am I talking about here? I have plenty of programming
experience, but not much network programming experience. Any advice would be
appreciated.

thanks

Brian Duffy

--